Push Type Soy Sauce Dispenser 100ml – LEC
This Push Type Soy Sauce Dispenser from LEC Inc. can make cooking and eating healthier. Just press the top of the dispenser lid for an air-controlled pour.
The unique ‘Cross cut out-let nozzle’ allows controlled pouring down to a simple droplet. No more over pouring and wasting of soy sauce, thus making eating healthier. The special nozzle is also drip resistant, even if the dispenser topples over.
The dispenser can be broken down into 3 pieces for washing; the dispenser lid, the adapter and the clear plastic container
– Wash with dish washing detergent, and rinse thoroughly before first use.
– Screw the lid on after filling the dispenser with soy sauce, and place the dispenser on a flat surface. Press the top of the dispenser lid once to release excess air before use.
– Keep away from fire.
– Do not use in conditions over the heat resistant temperature.
– Use a sponge and dish washing detergent to clean the dispenser. Dry thoroughly before use. Do not use scourers on the dispenser.
– Do not use boiling water to sterilize the main body, lid and adapter. The parts may deform.
– Applying too much force may rip the soft lid. Do not insert finger or objects into the nozzle. Do not use if lid or nozzle is damaged.
– Drips when pouring may occur if nozzle is clogged with soy sauce. Clean the lid from dirt and clogged soy sauce if the dispenser is not to be used for an extended period of time. Clean the lid, adapter and main body before refilling with soy sauce.
– Do not use in dish washer or dish dryer.
– Do not use dispenser with vinegar, sake, alcohol, mirin, oil or chilli oil.
– Do not use with thick sauces.
– Follow local disposal guidelines for disposal.
Product name: レック DL プッシュ式しょう油差しブラック S 100 ml (rekku DL pusshushiki shouyusashi burakku S 100 ml- – LEC DL push type soy sauce dispenser black S size 100 ml)
Product code: 4903320054592
Company: LEC Inc.
Material: Main body – Methacrylic resin; Lid – Silicone resin; Adapter – ABS resin (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
Temperature resistance: Main body – 80℃ (176℉); Lid – 140℃ (284℉); Adapter – 80℃ (176℉)
Size: 55 (W) × 60 (D) × 100 (H) mm
Weight: 89 g
Made in Japan
Price: about 900 yen + tax
I was very impressed with this soy sauce dispenser as the drips can be easily controlled. I don’t have to pour too much any more, which means lower salt intake from soy sauce.
There are a few things though that I didn’t like about it.
The stickers on the dispenser when purchased new, leaves a very sticky residue on the adapter that cannot be easily washed off. I had to use sticker remover before the stickiness went away.
The silicone lid gathers dust easily. I just removed it from the plastic packaging and already I saw dust gather on the surface of the lid.
Why is it only soy sauce that you can put in it? The pouring control would be great for other liquids and sauces. Why???