Samurai Scissors – Katana – Oda Nobunaga
This cute little samurai scissors is designed as a katana. When the sword handle is pulled from the Saya or Scabbard, the handle splits into two to reveal a pair of spring-action scissors.
The Saya is printed with the family crest and the name of the famous Daimyou of Japan, 織田信長 ‘Oda Nobunaga’.
Recommended for 6 years and older.
– The blade is pointed and dangerous, do not point the blade at anyone.
– Please handle with care. Do not touch the scissor blade.
– Throwing or waving the pair of scissors may cause injuries.
– Do not use on hard or thick items.
– Do not use the product for any purpose other than as originally intended.
– If scissors should get wet, dry thoroughly to prevent rusting.
– Do not use if damaged or deformed.
– Dropping on the floor or applying force may cause damage to the scissors.
– Keep out of reach of children.
Product name: 武将ハサミ 刀ハサミ 織田信長（bushou hasami katana hasami oda nobunaga – Samurai scissors Katana scissors Oda Nobunaga）
Product code: 4991863428192
Company: SAKAMOTO CO.,LTD
Size: Length – 115mm
Made in China
Price: about 900 yen + tax
For fans of Japanese samurais, this would make a great gift. The design really stands out, and functionally the scissors cut well. The blades are kept open with springs so the cutting is simple and smooth.
The price is quite expensive for a simple pair of scissors, but for the novelty, I think it’s worth it.